Follow these Tips for an Effective Design
- Keep Your Message Simple. Don't try to say too much
- Avoid mixing too many letter styles
- Fewer words means BIGGER letters
- At 70 mph, Fine Print can be hard to read
Most Signs Include
- A Business Name
- A Slogan or a few words about your Business
- Phone Number
- License or Certification Info
Need Some Artwork?
Try www.fotolia.com for ideas. We have a paid account there. We can retrieve any artwork you find there and include it on your signs.
Take a look at some of our designs here.
Already have Artwork?
Send us your artwork. Mail, Fax or Email your artwork. We use Corel Draw X6 for design.
We can also read .jpg .gif .tif .ai .eps .wmf and .png files.